The barrier mask "Le Petit Carré Français" is entirely made in our workshops in Auvergne.
• Before putting on a mask, wash your hands with soap and water or a hydroalcoholic solution
• Apply the mask so as to cover the nose and mouth and make sure that it fits as well as possible on the face
• Check that there is no air jet in the eyes during a strong exhalation.
• When wearing a mask: avoid touching it. Do not move the mask.
• Each time you touch a used mask, wash your hands with soap and water or with a hydroalcoholic solution; if you need to drink or eat, change your mask; when it gets wet, replace it with a new mask and do not reuse single-use masks; to remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of the mask); wash your hands with soap and water or with a hydroalcoholic solution; wash the mask according to the recommendations.
• After use, the mask must be insulated to be washed. It is recommended to isolate the mask in a reusable washing bag. In the case of the reusable bag, mask and bag can be washed together and in this case, remove the mask from the bag. Machine wash at 60 ° C with conventional detergent. Drum drying.
Unused masks to be stored in a clean, dry place away from light.
This mask is intended to prevent projections of droplets. The use of this mask is part of the strict application of measures related to containment, measures of work organization as well as barrier gestures. This collective mask is intended to protect an entire group without contact with the public. It is not intended for use by caregivers in contact with patients. This mask is not medical equipment.